Get to Know Attorney Gerald Agnew, Jr.
Co-founder and partner Gerald Agnew has successfully tried more than 100 civil jury trials for consumers and their families in catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death actions, including defective products, construction accidents, premises, bicycle and vehicular accidents, medical malpractice, elder abuse and other acts of negligence.
Mr. Agnew is also an avid cyclist and co-founder of CalBikeLaw, a platform to educate and advocate for victims and their families who have been injured and killed in bicycle accidents. CalBikeLaw aims to prevent these accidents by creating public awareness of bike safety and bicyclists' rights, as well as rules and responsibilities on the road.
Learn more about Gerald and his journey in law, his cycling world championships and philanthropic work by reading this great article by Southbay.
- Juris Doctorate: Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California; cum laude
- Bachelor of Arts
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America, Best Lawyers
- Lawyer of the Year, Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association
- Most Respected Plaintiff Trial Lawyers, California Lawyer
- Southern California Plaintiff Trial Lawyer of the Year, Verdictum Juris
- Trial Lawyer of the Year, Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles
- Top 100 Southern California Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers
- Top 10 Southern California Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, American Trial Lawyers Association
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Association for Justice, Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Diplomate
- Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles, Former President, and Member
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- South Bay Bar Association, Former President and Member
- Western Trial Lawyers Association, Former President