Get to Know Kevin Culpepper
Kevin is an Associate Attorney at AgnewBrusavich. During the past several years of assisting the experienced lawyers at AgnewBrusavich on a wide range of serious personal injury matters, Kevin has developed a strong passion for advocating and obtaining meaningful results for his clients injured as a result of the negligence of others. Kevin's practice is primarily focused on automobile and bicycle crashes, premises liability, medical malpractice, defective products, and wrongful death.
He earned his Juris Doctor at Southwestern Law School. During his time at law school, he attended night classes while working full time at AgnewBrusavich as a Paralegal and later a Law Clerk. Kevin was also a member of the Southwestern Journal of International Law and later served on the executive board as a Lead Articles Editor.
Kevin is also an accomplished Paralegal and was certificated at UC-Irvine. He has been a lifelong resident of the South Bay.
Kevin aims to continue assisting injured cyclists by advocating for increased public awareness of bike safety on the roads.
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, CA
- Juris Doctor, 2022
- California Southern University, Irvine, CA
- Masters of Legal Studies, December 2017
- University of Irvine - Extension, Irvine, CA
- Paralegal Certificate, June 2014
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Carson, CA
- Bachelor of Arts, History, May 2012
Professional Associations & Memberships
- South Bay Bar Association
- American Inns of Court - Southwestern Law School Chapter
- Lead Articles Editor on the Executive Board for the Southwestern Journal of International Law (2021-2022)