Contact Us for a Free Consultation (310) 793-1400

Recent News

What To Do In Case of a Vehicle Accident

Posted by Bruce B. Brusavich | Jan 22, 2015 | 0 Comments

  • Call 911 for emergency, medical and police help.
  • Always exchange information.
  • Obtain names and contact information from all witnesses.
  • Take photos (scene, vehicle, etc.)
  • Preserve all physical evidence.
  • Notify your insurance company.
  • Do NOT agree to anything with the offending driver.
  • Do NOT give a statement to the offending driver's insurance company or investigators.
  • Get legal help as soon as possible.

About the Author

Bruce B. Brusavich



There are no comments for this post. Be the first and Add your Comment below.

Leave a Comment

Contact Us Today

AgnewBrusavich is committed to answering your questions about law issues in California.

We offer a free consultation and we'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.